These simple Halloween decorations are easy paper crafts for kids. Download these free templates or come up with your own and let us see what you made. Post your decoration photos on TogetherNM.org. #SafeHalloweenNM
Supplies & Templates
- Printable template
- Scissors (Kids, get your parents help)
- Colored paper
- Download and print a bat template.
- Cut out a bat shape and use it as a tracing template on a sheet construction paper.
- Now you have Halloween bats
- Download and print the witch template on a sheet of paper. Any color will work.
- Cut the print out in half.
- Cut out the witch face. SAVE both sides of the cut out.
- Glue both pieces to a full sheet of paper creating a face. Any color combination will work.
Submit Your Photos
Please use the form below to submit your photos.